|Inner diameter||Inner circumference||EU size||US/Canada size|
|15.3 mm||48 mm||48||4 1/2|
|15.99 mm||50 mm||50||5|
|16.6 mm||52 mm||52||6|
|17.2 mm||54 mm||54||7|
|17.8 mm||56 mm||56||7 1/2|
|18.5 mm||58 mm||58||8 1/2|
|19.1 mm||60 mm||60||9|
How to measure:
1. Cut a piece of thin paper and wrap it around the finger you want the ring on.
2. Mark with a pencil where the ends of the paper meet around the finger.
3. Measure how many millimeters of paper there are from the end to where you marked. This measurement will correspond to the inside diameter that your ring should be.
4. Finally, in our ring size chart above, you can find the ring size that matches your measurement.
Here's how to do it:
1. Find a ring you already own that fits the finger you want the new ring on.
2. Measure the inner diameter of the ring and find the ring size that corresponds to the measurement in our ring size chart above.